Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 8th, 2009 24 weeks!


Doctor's went ok. Baby's good Heart rate in the 150's now. Still no weight gain :( but didn't lose any either this time :) August 5 I have my glucose test Boo I don't wanna drink "The Juice" oh well I guess it's good to know if you have GB or not. I doubt I do but you never know. THey put me on new medication for all the throwing up the doctor's are hoping its just from heartburn but their not sure they said if the new stuff doesn't help to call the office. THey also said they still aren't to worried yet because I didn't lose weight this time that thats a good sign. But they asked a million questions about it so I think their a little worried they just don't want me stressed over it because that obviously won't help. But I'm not worried I know Ellie's okay she likes to beat me up all the time :). So over all all's good Fontal height still right on track at 24cm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment