Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

16 weeks! May 12, 2009

We had made it too 16 weeks. That month at our doctor's appt. it was not so much fun. I had to have a colposcopy due to abnormal cells on my cervix and was told I still had and infection. 
So Tuesday May 12, 2009 I had my 16 week check-up and colposcopy. It started that I have lost more weight. But baby heartbeat was strong and very rhythmatic so the doctor's not going to worry about it yet. It was funny baby wouldn't stay in the same place he had to keep moving the doppler. Then the crappy part.  I have to go back on medication for bacteria infection. Which is not so good it makes me sick and can cause per-mature birth so lets hope it gets rid of the infection this time so I'm done with it. Then the Colposcopy. Turns out I do have a few spots of abnormal cells around my cervix but my doctor want's to wait and see if my body will take care of it after I give birth before doing a biopsy. So I go back for another colposcopy 6 weeks after I have baby and they'll do a biopsy then. I'm just glad baby's swimming around in there happy as can be. On an up note less then four weeks till the big day of revealing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment