Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

12 weeks!

A lot was happening. It was finally sinking in we were really having a baby. Pretty much everyone knew we we're expecting. Got to love facebook. :) We started to get paranoid about what we we're going to do. We decided to go ahead and have the NT scan. Not that I would abort my baby if something was wrong but so I could prepare myself as much as I could and besides I got to see baby again. 

So on Monday April 13 we had our NT done and had our 12 week check up.  It' was amazing. It brought tears to kenny's eyes when he saw our baby moving around kicking it's little legs and swing it's tiny little arms. And the baby's heart beat beating so strong at 164. It sounded like a tech-no concert. I think it really made baby real for him. It was funny though the lady performing the ultrasound kept getting frustrated because every time she went to measure the back of the neck baby would turn or roll the other way. It made me laugh and when i would laugh baby would arch its back. So stubborn like momma already. I can't wait to meet baby. It's so amazing how much baby had grown in 5 short weeks. 


Our little Peanut at 12 weeks and 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment