Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The first 8 weeks.

Well it all started back in February. One week after Valentines Day to be exact. THat whole week I hadn't been feeling like myself. Way to tired, boob hurt like crazy(hurt to wear a shirt), and I had to go to the bathroom every half hour to an hour. So Friday February 20, 2009 I took my first pregnancy test. I knew the answer before I even looked at the results. Two lines it was positive I was in shock I thought I was seeing things to I rushed over to my friends house and had her look just to make sure I wasn't crazy. Then that night when Kenny got home I told him I had something I really need to show him and handed him a towel. Of course he was like what's this. After he unwrapped it he about dropped.  He was whiter then a ghost. We both thought it be wise to take another test to make sure. So we took a digital which of course said positive within 30 seconds. 

Two positives! I think we're pregnant!

The next week after it soaked in I was pregnant we called and made our first doctor's appt. They calculated my due date to be October 25th and scheduled my first appt. for March 13th.So when time came Kenny, my mom, and me headed to the doctor's. Kenny stayed in the waiting room his excuse was he could stand teh thought of and internal ultrasound I think it was more he was scared. But there was no mistaking it at 7 weeks I got to see our little peanut for the first time. I had tears in my eyes just seeing the little flicker on the screen from babys heart beating. I wish I could of heard it but baby wasn't far enough along yet.  And that's how we found out about our delightful surprise. Baby Runyon is on it's way due October 25, 2009.

Our little Peanuts first pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment