Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cribs!


After months of being set on a Da Vinci Parker 4 in 1 crib from BRU. I have discovered JCPenny's and how wonderful they are. lol. My biggest thing with the crib is I want it made of hardwood not pine. I'd ruin the wood in a week if it was pine. Which is why I no longer want a crib from BRU. The ones that aren't pine there cost an arm and a leg. So after a week of looking else where we have found 3 cribs we absolutely love from JCPenny's. 

Here's the original Crib and changer we we're going to go with. It's nice but just not what I really want. 

These would be our new 3 favorite cribs. I really love the last one but in the coffee finish. Hopefully that will be the one we get but either way it will be one of these 3.

This is the changer it matches all three just the legs change on each set.


No comments:

Post a Comment