Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, August 6, 2009

We had a busy Wednesday.


Yesterday was a go, go, go, and we didn't even get all on our list completed. But we did get our new joint checking and savings opened. We are now coupledized lol. Had my 28 week check-up and glucose testing. "The Juice" was alright the first couple drinks then it became clear baby wasn't liking it. We had the lemon-lime flavor. It tasted like sprit. SO after about 10-15 minutes of drinking that we were sent to our appointment to yea after waiting 10 minutes to be scene I thought I was going to throw up everywhere that drink did not agree at all with baby. trying not to throw up for 15 minutes the nurse calls us back to weigh in still haven't gained anything this entire pregnancy I'm not complaining. The doctor turns it into a joke. "You do eat right?" and "Wow your feet and hands look great you haven't had any swelling have you?" This doctor was nice but not sure I like him. We told him we had our 3D/4D on Saturday and he asked what baby looked like we said she had some chubby cheeks and his response was "Really this early and she has chubby cheeks" It was obvious he was really thinking about how I haven't gained any. So I replied yea she's our little piggy hogging all the food. Geesh if Ellie wants to have chubby cheeks she will have them. I think her cheeks are adorable and I can't wait to see them when she's born. But me and baby are both still right on track so he said the weight isn't an issue to consider myself blessed. Oh I do. Now we have to be seen every 2 weeks so we got our next 4 appointments booked. We won't know our results for the glucose till Monday most likely. I'm not worried. Then we had a nice luch at a Mexican restaurant. And then we stopped at the half price book store we got 7 brand new books for under 20 and 2 of the books we're hard cover it was a deal. Kenny bought me a new shirt a Gap. Then we realized we wouldn't make it to my Schools office to get registered so hopefully I can get that done today considering classes start up on the 24th. I know I'm registering late but what can you do life's hectic when your getting ready for a baby.  Oh and we decided not to move that it wouldn't be in our best interest to move into a house when I won't be working and Kenny will be going on layoff so we will be starting our renovation project this weekend. I will be posting pictures and updates through the whole project. We're starting with Ellie's Nursery. I can wait to get her room started. :) Oh and only 9 days till our first shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment