Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Iowa State Fair at 31 weeks



SO last weekend Kenny and me went to the state fair. I had a blast. Got to see all the animals. The Zedonk was my favorite by far. WHo knew there was suck a think as a donk mixed with a zebra. The photography was amazing. So many great photo's. It makes me want to work even harder so I can get to the smae level as professionalism as some of those people. And oh my was the food heaven. To start it off we had walking taco and cheese curds, then cheese cake on a stick(didn't know they could do that), roasted corn, pizza, funnel cake, cup of cookies(best cookies you'll ever have), and of course strawberry smoothie. Oh and the goats.  I have never seen two grown men act like liitle kids upon seeing baby goats till Kenny and his older brother walked into the goat barn. 




No he wasn't punching the cow it was licking his had. Friendliest cow I've ever met.I do have to say his brother was the highlight of the state fair and you'll see why ---->  Yes. You are seeing correct. Ellie's uncle my future brother in law was walking around the Iowa State Fair in 2005 Concert Tour Kelly Clarkson T-Shirt that he bought of E-Bay just to wear at the fair all day. Oh yes he went to the Kelly Concert that saturday night at the fair. This is why I've decided he will not be allowed to watch Ellie by himself. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment