Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I thought It was time to just fill one out for fun.

How far along?: 31 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: 1lb
How big is baby?: at 28 weeks she was 2.8 lbs so I guessing she's about 3 something now.
Stretch marks?: None that I can see.
Sleep?:  We have parted ways between trips to the bath room Ellie's late night partys and just not comfortable I get about 4 to 6 hours if I'm lucky of sleep a night..
Best moment this week?:  THe Iowa State fair by far.
Movement?: All the time she loves kicking my bladder
Food cravings?:  None 
Labor signs?: BH count and lots of crampage 
Belly button in or out?:  In 
What I miss: Great sex lol
What I’m looking forward to: Holding my baby girl for teh first time and seeing her chubby cheeks in person. 
Milestone: We are at appts every 2 weeks. :) means I'm getting close to the End. 

4 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog. Congrats on being closer to your due date! Cant wait to get there myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for an ideal hen party spot with perfect blend of sand, sea, surf and sun, then there is no need to hunt further.

    hen nights in london & hen party london

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    hen nights in london & hen party london

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    male strip show & male strip clubs london

    ReplyDelete