Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ellie in 3D


We had our 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday afternoon ay Prenatal Vision (www.prenatalvision.com). They we're amazing. Very nice and very friendly I highly recommend them to any in Iowa. We had 9 people with us and they accommodated all of them easily. I have a big family. But any way Ellie was right on track for all the measurements and her heart rate was at 154. :) and she weighed in at 2 lbs 8 oz exactly where she should be. I'll never forget seeing her chubby cheeks. Yep she has chubby cheeks and big feet like her daddy. :) She was perfect in every way I can't wait to meet her in person.  She was very active till the last 5 minutes then she started getting tired and was like I'm done leave me alone and started snuggling into me it was cute especially when she was yawning. THe only thing that worries me is she's still in the frank breech position and doesn't seem to want to change out of it I know its way early to be worrying about this but she was in this position at 20 weeks as well and my mom said so was I till the last week. I can't help but worry I don't want a c-section I want to have a vaginal birth by all means. Hopefully all natural but i don't think I'll stick to that one. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment