Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, July 19, 2010

Head Check.

We had Ellie's 9 month check- up on friday and it did not turn out how I wanted it too.
It started out good. Ellie's still in the 90% for hight and weight. Her eyes mouth and ears are all looking good. But when they measured her head it was measuring too big. I was afraid it was going to because of what happened at 6 months. It was measuring too big then too but after 6 tries they got a normal reading.  Now we have to go back August 16 to have it remeasured and if it's grown at all we have to have a head ultrasound done. I'm so nervous that they are going to find water on her brain. I hope to god not that she just has a big head but I can't help but worry. I am a mother after all and that is what we do. I'm just not sure what I should do I don't even think there is anything I can do. I think this is just one of those things I have to sit and wait and see how it all plays out. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment