Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So Blessed.

I follow a lot of blogs and am friends with a few moms on facebook and lately it seems all I read are heart breaking stories. Babies being born to soon, sick, or going to heaven too soon. I couldn't imagine what I would of done if they hadn't been able to get Ellie breathing when she was born. I feel so blessed to have my little girl and now 8 months old. I forget the rocky start we had. For so long I felt guilty because I developed pree but if I hadn't I wouldn't of been induced early and wouldn't been monitored closely. I probably would of lost her before my due date. With her cord wrapped around her neck she was slowly being killed. I should look at what happened as a gift from up above. My body saved my daughter by deciding it was done being pregnant. I am blessed to be able to hug and kiss Ellie each night. God knows I didn't deserve such a perfect daughter. Just 1 year ago today we we're finding out we were having a girl. Now we are 4 months from celebrating Ellie's first birthday.

To anyone that may read this which I don't think anyone will I just want to say never take life for granted and always count your blessings not everyone is as fortunate.
I  want to let every mother out there know even if your child is now soaring with the angels that you are loved and will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
To all the Angel babies gone too soon: <3 I hope you all are in peace and know you are loved and greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment