Ellie's Progress

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6 Months Ago.

It's crazy to think just six months ago today was the day I almost lost everything, but ended up with the most beautiful little baby girl. I never realized what other parents truly meant when they say time flies when you have a baby. Now I do and it really flies. It feels like just yesterday we we're in the NICU wishing and praying everything turns out okay to bringing Ellie home, to her first smile, her first laugh, the first time she rolled over, and the first time she sat up all by herself. My baby girl is already 6 months old. Some days I wish I could slow down time for just a bit, because soon my baby is not going to be a baby she will be a big girl. While that does make me happy I can't help but be sad I feel like I losing her to the big world already. Before to long she won't need mommy she'll be able to do everything on her own. Yes I realize that is still a long ways off but judging by how fast 6 months came and went I'm pretty sure 18 years will too. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment